Each registrant or intern is responsible for promptly notifying the Board of a change of address. It is very important that the Board have your current address so that you receive renewal notices and other important information regarding the practice of architecture in Alabama.


  • Address changes can be submitted by utilizing this interactive page or completing this form.
  • If you have a name change or need a replacement license, this form is required.